Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sister!

Happy birthday to my big sister Shaline. She turned 27 a couple weeks ago!
She is the MOST selfless person I know - a quality I admire and strive to have. So I wanted to make her birthday all about her! I took her to a spa and we got pedicures - hands down the BEST and most relaxing pedicure EVER. Then we went out for a night of shopping.
It's sad that this is the only picture I could find of us cuz it's usually she or myself taking the picture.

Our cute little red toes. We decided to be twins with the color. GO UTES!

We had a blast spending the evening together. I love my sister so much! We are making it a goal to do a girls night -with Brindyn too of course - at least once a month! (Hopefully more)
Happy Birthday Shaline!

No comments:

Post a Comment