Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Maarten

Our first Island we stopped at was St. Maarten - my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! I made it a point to book our cruise so that it included St. Maarten! I strongly recommend you go if you haven't!
I was worried that I talked it up too much and Tren wouldn't like it as much as I do. Turns out it was his favorite island too!
Here's a picture of the island from the cruise ship just as the sun was coming up!

Tren and I before getting off the boat!


We did a lot of walking and a lot of shopping! The architecture and colors were so fun to see. Here's a few pictures of the 'city' Philipsburg.











After a couple of hours of shopping, it was time to cool off in the crystal clear ocean! The weather could not have been better. Mid 80's and the humidity was PERFECT!
Playin on the beach and in the ocean!











I just love this man!
After some fun in the sun, we decided to find a little french cafe and have some lunch.
The food was AMAZING!!! I had a pannini and Tren had a bagget! The french really know how to make amazing bread and sandwhichs!












Another look of the streets of Philipsburg.
Us and our GIGANTIC ship
We had so much fun on St. Maarten! We can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment