Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

On Halloween, Tren and I stopped by the Nelson's to check out my little siblings costumes before they took off trick or treating. I am so glad that we did. The kids looked GREAT!!
Here is Dannion as a Zombie - he had the 'dead look' down!
Brindyn as the headless girl - she looked FANTASTIC! It was crazy how real she looked! I am still a believer that the homemade costumes look a million times better then those store bought ones!
Sean was a basketball player - he basically wanted something that was easy to run in so he could get as much candy as possible since this may be his last year trick or treating!
Brindyn and Dannion playing around for the camera
After, Tren and I just relaxed at home and handed out candy to the kids! It was a great way for us to spend the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment