Our last night in Salt Lake, Tren and I were able to go out on a much needed date since we had a handful of babysitters to choose from. Thank you, thank you my amazing babysitters! Tren and I had a blast, as did Piper and all the Nelsons! I typically have anxiety leaving my little girl, however, I didn't stress once while out on my date. (huge compliment to my dad and siblings)
Piper adores her Grandpa Buck!
Piper is strictly a breastfed baby. She is not a fan of the bottle, so this was her face when my dad whipped out the bottle to feed her. My sister text me this picture while Tren and I were out and about. We cracked up laughing when we saw this.
Fortunately Piper did pretty good with the bottle. Aunt Brindyn is an excellent babysitter and bottle feeder!
Piper and her Aunt Shaline
Nothing like a piano lesson while hanging out with Uncle Stephen. Eventually it will be piano and voice lessons! Can't wait!
We loved spending time with the family while we were in town! Can't wait for our next visit!
HAHA! I love her face in the picture with the bottle. HILARIOUS!
ReplyDelete